You maybe thinking that the view of a ski school is somewhat biased, but Les Gets Snowsports certainly can’t offer something for everyone and they are a small team of instructors and get booked up quickly, so they regularly need to point people to other Les Gets ski schools.
- Do they offer children’s group or private lessons?
- How big are the group sizes?
- Are their instructors native English-speakers?
- What type of lessons are available for adults?
- What lesson duration do they recommend?
- Are the instructors experienced teaching adults/children?
- Where is the meeting point?
- How much do lessons cost?