Le Tour de France 2018 Comes to Chalet Bluebell
Join us for a great week of cycling in The French Alps, following the Tour and climbing the cols
when The Tour comes to the Haute Savoie
Saturday 14th - Saturday 21st July 2018
Immerse yourself in cycling in this beautiful region and enjoying The Tour de France as it passes through the French Alps. Cycle up the local cols that have featured in previous Tours and cycle to see The Tour going up the Col de la Columbiere as they arrive in Le Grand Bornand from Annecy.
This week is for all levels of cyclists - we will arrange and advise routes for
all different levels and distances for all abilities.
A fully catered stay at Chalet Bluebell in Les Gets Includes:
- Return transfers to Geneva Airport
- 1-week dinner, bed and breakfast - healthy and wholesome nutritious meals for cyclists prepared by our chef
- We can arrange high-quality road bike hire and personal fitting service if needed on request
- Hot Tub to relax in after a hard days cycling
- Sports massages available
- Col climbing and well known Tour de France cycle routes right from the chalet
- Van support with refreshments
- Day out to Le Grand Bornand to see the stars in action
£699 per person (sharing a twin room)
Special Cycling Packages throughout the Summer
We are offering special cycling week packages throughout the summer as either full weeks or short breaks.
We will tailor the package personally to your specifications.
Speak to Jane to discuss your ideal cycling holiday in the French Alps.
On the way up the col de Joux Verte
The calm and tranquil lake at the Col de Joux Plane