Winter Rates 2020/21 in € EURO
These winter rates are in € EURO and are per person for half board. These are for a Sunday to Sunday stay. Commencing your holiday on a Sunday helps you avoid the crowds on the traditional ski chalet change over day!
For exclusive use of Chalet Bluebell - Please call Jane on +33 619 431 267 for a great rate!
Sorry but we are unable to accommodate dogs at Chalet Bluebell
Weekly rates starting on a Sunday
We are flexible on our start dates, so if you would prefer your holiday to begin on a
different day of the week please ask.
|Week||€ Euro per Adult||€ Euro per Child|
|13th Dec 2020 Sunday||€ 699||€ 450|
|20th Dec 2020 Sunday||€ 999||€ 799|
|27th Dec 2020 Sunday||€ 1349||€ 999|
|3rd Jan 2021 Sunday||€ 899||€ 650|
|10th Jan 2021 Sunday||€ 899||€ 650|
|17th Jan 2021 Sunday||€ 899||€ 650|
|24th Jan 2021 Sunday||€ 899||€ 650|
|31st Jan 2021 Sunday||€ 899||€ 650|
|7th Feb 2021 Sunday||€ 1099||€ 799|
|14th Feb 2021 Sunday||€ 1199||€ 899|
|21st Feb 2021 Sunday||€ 1349||€ 999|
|28th Feb 2021 Sunday||€ 1199||€ 899|
|7th March 2021 Sunday||€ 899||€ 650|
|14th March 2021 Sunday||€ 899||€ 650|
|21st March 2021 Sunday||€ 899||€ 650|
|28th March 2021 Sunday||€ 899||€ 650|
|4th April 2021 Sunday - Easter||€ 899||€ 650|
|11th April 2021 Sunday||€ 899||€ 650|
|18th April 2021 Sunday||€ 599||€ 450|
We offer Airport Transfers at €40 per person each way - this is a door to door service from Geneva airport to Chalet Bluebell in Les Gets
Need help with your ski hire, lift passes and/or ski lessons - we can organise all of this for you before you arrive - allowing you maximum time to enjoy your holiday
For all enquiries call Jane on +33 619 431 267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Rates 2020
Summer Season from 2nd June to end September 2020
|Duration||Adults||Children (under 12) sharing a family room|
|1 night Bed & Breakfast||€90||€60|
|3 nights Bed & Breakfast||€270||€180|
|4 nights Bed & Breakfast||€360||€240|
|7 nights Bed & Breakfast||€599||€420|
The prices above are quoted in € Euros, and are per person for bed and breakfast only.
Afternoon tea and a three-course dinner with wine, pre-dinner drinks and canapés - can be purchased when organised in advance.
Dinner is available on request at €30 per person
Whole Chalet rates for summer 2020
|Whole Weekly Chalet Rates||Rate|
|Self Catered||3500€||for up to 18 people in 7 ensuite rooms|
|Bed & Breakfast||60€ per person per night||minimum of 10 people|
|Fully Catered Dinner, Bed & Breakfast and afternoon tea||90€ per person per night||minimum of 8 people|
|Shorter full chalet stay of 3, 4 or 5 nights are available on request|
COVID 19 WELCOME CHARTER
at Chalet Bluebell Summer 2020
We will be delighted to welcome you to Chalet Bluebell this summer now that COVID-19 deconfinement is lifting. The health and safety of our guests and staff are our top priority. In view of the current situation and in order to ensure the utmost safety, we have been extremely careful to comply with the health regulations related to COVID-19, as instructed by the Federation national des Organismes Institutionnels du Tourisme. Jane's professional background included many infection control courses during her nursing career so you are ensured of a safe and properly sanitised place to stay.
- The basic principals of social distancing, hand sanitising and wearing masks will be essential according to Government guidelines
- The cleaning and disinfection of the chalet will be carried out before your arrival under strict disinfection measures as laid down by the Federation national des Organismes Institutionnels du Tourisme
For booking purposes, as we all know the Rules of Government are based on the infection rate so we will be working with that in mind so are well aware the lockdown may be reversed again at any time and we fully appreciate this when reservations are made.
For booking purposes during the Coronavirus Pandemic – Summer 2020 – As we all know the Rules of Government are based on the Infection rate, so we will be working with that in mind and are well aware the lockdown may be reversed again at any time so we fully appreciate this when reservations are made and we have the following rules at this time.
- All bookings for Winter 2020/2021 can be made without paying the deposit until the 1st August 2020. This date will be reviewed at the end of July 2020 dependant on government advice.
- Summer 2020 Bookings – if you have already made a booking for this summer you can move the booking to any of this summers dates or to dates next summer at no charge.
NEW Summer 2020 Bookings these can be made without paying a deposit BUT with FULL non-refundable payment to be made 7 days before the holiday.
- For Summer 2020 the following precautions will be put in place for Chalet Bluebell
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting of all rooms and frequently touched surfaces (light switches, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.)
- Hand Sanitiser and masks are provided but you should come with your own too in case we run out due to local supply
- Social distancing must be practised at all times
- All bed linen will be washed at 60 degrees
- All staff will wear masks when greeting new guests and whilst cleaning
- We will be disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces (light switches, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc throughout the chalet )
We require £200 per person deposit to secure your booking.
Full payment is required 8 weeks prior to your holiday.
Deposits are non-refundable by us and we insist you take out travel insurance upon booking in the event of you needing to make a cancellation you can then make a claim.